The Pensacola area is full of southern charm and history mixed with a strong military heritage and is a true living and vacation paradise. Pensacola is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle and in the county of Escambia, Florida. It is also a seaport on Pensacola Bay, which connects to the Gulf of Mexico. A large United States Naval Air Station, the first in the United States, is located southwest of Pensacola and is home to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team and the National Naval Aviation Museum.
Offering tropical temperatures, offers 343 days of sunshine, with an average temperature of 77 degrees. Pensacola also enjoys mild seasonal changes.
The quality of life is unmeasured on the Florida Gulf Coast. With an array of culture, museums, festivals, arts, opera, symphony, ballet, theaters, sports and concerts available, to please the interests of all likes and interests. We have a Southern Professional Hockey League Hockey and Minor League baseball teams. Pensacola enjoys regular tour visits from headlining national acts. Last but not least is all of the water related activities. From boating to fishing to beach activities, if it involves sun and water, you’ll find it on Pensacola Beach. Come find out first hand.
Pensacola offers a variety of housing options from existing to new-built homes. From waterfront homes, condominiums or beach cottages to roomy country estates to historic downtown living there are all types of homes to meet your lifestyle.
The Pensacola area has nearly 100 public and private schools within Escambia and Santa Rosa County School Districts. Offering accelerated learning, high-quality programs and magnet schools. The Escambia County School District’s mission is to provide an environment that creates opportunities for all students to achieve their highest potential while building a foundation for continuous learning.
Pensacola offers a variety of Vocational Schools
- George Stone Technical Center http://www.georgestonecenter.com/Index.html
- Locklin Tech http://www.locklintech.com/
- The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University http://www.erau.edu/admissions/schedule-visit.html
Colleges and Universities
Access high quality education from the many colleges and universities offering academic areas of concentration, athletics and top-notch facilities
- The University of West Florida http://uwf.edu/
- Pensacola State College http://www.pensacolastate.edu/
- Troy University http://trojan.troy.edu/globalcampus/sites/fwb/
- Florida State University Regional School of Medicine http://med.fsu.edu/?page=pensacolaRegional.home
- Pensacola Christian College http://www.pcci.edu/
- Virginia College http://www.vc.edu/campus/pensacola-florida-college.cfm